Frequently asked questions about handheld laser rangefinder:
The shortest interval is 0.2m and the maximum interval is 200m.Depending on the spacing of the reflector surface, the measurement interval of 200m will be satisfactory by fitting various accessories such as reflectors and telescopes.
No reflection prisms are required for fast, contactless ranging of the natural appearance of any flat or convex surface.
Note: it is difficult to confirm the target surface of infrared transparent objects by test glass and water, please use as appropriate!
Can be up to + / - 1.5 mm
Very brief, perfect menu-based use.Simply press the measurement button and the result will be displayed on the screen.
5. Does the measurement take a long time?
Measuring time 0.5-4 seconds, very fast.
6. What power source is used for the laser rangefinder?How long does it last?
It only needs 2 5 dry batteries or 9V square batteries.Each battery can be measured thousands to tens of thousands of times.
7. Can laser rangefinder cause damage to human body?
The laser chooses the level 2 laser, will not have any damage to the human skin, but cannot look directly at the laser with the eye or with the optical device.
8. How to measure at a distance interval or outdoors when the laser beam spot cannot be clearly seen?
Rock K3 with anti-interference measurement, Pro S3 series, Rock X3 and i1 with green light indicator are selected.Be able to aim at the target accurately.
9. Does the laser rangefinder store data?
Generally, there is no storage function, some can store the final 20 groups of test data.
10. Are there any other special functions of the laser rangefinder?
Instrument has the function of continuous measurement, with Pythagorean theorem, can measure height, with the maximum value, minimum value measurement, can easily get the most accurate interval, with the function of delayed punctuality measurement.
11. Will the laser rangefinder be bulky and inconvenient to use?
The latest models weigh as little as 300 gigabytes (including batteries), making them even smaller and easier to carry than our phones.