China, with its vast resources, has abundant forestry resources.With the large-scale production brought by the reform and opening up, the importance of forestry in the national economy is becoming increasingly obvious, and the demand for commercial timber is surging. How to plan the development of forestry, measure the forestry resources with higher precision and inventory the forestry resources with the emphasis on timber sales have become important issues for forestry departments.Laser measurement skills will help promote the forestry measurement skills in China into a new era.
Multi - function laser measurement system USES
(1) interval measurement -- interval measurement is the main function of this instrument, which can directly show horizontal or oblique intervals.
(2) azimuth ------ can directly display the magnetic azimuth of measurement policy, or relative azimuth.
(3) Inclination Angle ------ can show inclination Angle (vertical Angle) or inclination percentage.
(4) policy coordinate program - the function of policy program is the function of so-called addressing or piling (lopping) in measurement, that is, input its coordinates (X, Y, Z) into the instrument at known points to align with the coordinates that can be immediately displayed for bearing measurement in measurement policy.
(5) height measurement -- use the trigonometry principle (elevation Angle, elevation Angle and horizontal interval) to measure the height of objects, including the height of trees, buildings, etc.
(6) measurement function -- this instrument has another special function program, which can directly enter the measurement function, carry out measurement and actively store information such as azimuth Angle, interval, inclination Angle, etc., which can be input into the computer and processed by PC software.
(7) navigation function -- because of the magnetic flux compass, can serve as a navigation function.