Hantek6004BC Series The performance of this model could even better than the performance of benchtop oscilloscope. It has 4 analog channels, 1GSa/s real-time sampling rate, 2mV-10V/DIV input sensitivity, and 250MHz bandwidth. It is powered by USB2.0 Interface, plug and play device with small size which is easy for carrying. High cost performance, pass/fail test, resourceful trigger function, dynamic cursor tracking, waveform record and replay function.
· The performance of this model could even better than the performance of benchtop oscilloscope. It has 4 analog channels, 1GSa/s real-time sampling rate, 2mV-10V/DIV input sensitivity, and 250MHz bandwidth.
· Pass/fail test, resourceful trigger function, dynamic cursor tracking, waveform record and replay function. The operation interface is similar to banchtop oscilloscope, easy to operate with high cost performance.
· USB2.0 Interface, plug and play device.
· Good mechanical design with small size which is easy for carrying. The outer case is made by the same material with iPad - Anodised aluminium. It has great heat resistance and abrasive resistance with beautiful appearance. The hardness of aluminium alloy surface is greatly improved.
· Fit for the portable computers, table PC, and repairing/fixing of production line. Suitable for business trip use.
· Software support: Windows10, Windows 8, Windows 7
· The waveform data could be output to EXCEL,BMP,JPG as time and voltage category.
· More than 20 kinds of automatic measurement function, PASS/FAIL Check function, fit for engineering application.
· Serial bus triggering and decode, Bus protocol information can be quickly and intuitively displayed in table form.
· Waveform averaging, afterglow, lightness control, reverse, add, subtract, multiply, divide, X-Y display.
· FFT spectrum analyzer
· One computer could connect with multiple oscilloscopes, expand the channel number easily.
· USBXI standard interface, easy to insert into USBXI case to constitute assembling instrument.
· Provide secondary development library DLL; Provide Labview\VB\VC developing examples.
|Model||Hantek6074BC/ Hantek6104BC/ Hantek6204BC/Hantek6254BC|
|Real-time Sampling Rate||1GSa/s|
|Time Base Precision||±50ppm|
|Time Base Range||2ns/div-1000s/div (1-2-4 sequences)|
|Input Impedance||1MΩ 25pF|
|Vertical Displacement Range||2mV ~ 10V/div @ x1 probe; 20mV ~ 100V/div @ x10 probe；|
|200mV ~ 1000V/div @ x100 probe; 2V ~ 10000V/div @ x1000 probe|
|DC Gain Accuracy||±3%|
|Trigger Mode||Edge, Pulse, Video, Alternative|
|Trigger Source||CH1, CH2, CH3,CH4|
|Waveform Signal Process||+,-,x,÷,FFT, Invert|
|Cursors Measurement||Cross, Trace, Horizontal, Vertical|
|Auto Measurement||Vpp, Vamp, Vmax, Vmin, Vtop, Vmid, Vbase, Vavg, Vrms, Vcrms, Preshoot, Overshoot, Frequency, Period, Rise Time, Fall Time, Positive Width, Negative Width, Duty Cycle|
|Volume||175mm * 105mm * 25mm|
|Accessory||2 passive probes, 2 gator clip lines|