Measuring Range: 5 - 600m/800m/1500m
Measuring Accuracy: ±0.1m
Measuring Unit: m
Angle Range: -90°~90°
Angle Measurement Error: ±0.35°
Field of View: 7°
Objective Lens Aperture: 25mm
Diopter Adjustment: Yes
Focusing Method: Eyepiece Focusing
Power Supply: 1 * CR2 3V Batteries(not included)
Net Weight: 200g
We support wholesale,please contact us if you need to import with mass quantity
Hunting compound bow accessories Discovery hunting laser range finder for optic rifle scope
1. High accuracy, short measuring time, low power consumption and automatic shut off for power save etc.
2. Low power measure radio wave and no harm to user's eyes and target. Easy to use and carry.
3. The laser range and speed finder monocular can be widely used for traveling, sightseeing, golf sports, hunting, camping and other outdoor measurement projects.
Developed and designed by our optical scope engineer team. Use our best scope lens technology. Consider every hunter’s using experience.
What are the common problems of laser rangefinder?
Frequently asked questions about handheld laser rangefinder:
1.What is the measurement range of the laser rangefinder?
The shortest interval is 0.2m and the maximum interval is 200m.Depending on the spacing of the reflector surface, the measurement interval of 200m will be satisfactory by fitting various accessories such as reflectors and telescopes.
2. Does the laser rangefinder need to be measured by reflection prism?
No reflection prisms are required for fast, contactless ranging of the natural appearance of any flat or convex surface.
Note: it is difficult to confirm the target surface of infrared transparent objects by test glass and water, please use as appropriate!
3. What is the measurement accuracy of the laser rangefinder?
Can be up to + / - 1.5 mm
4. Is the operation of laser rangefinder very complicated?
Very brief, perfect menu-based use.Simply press the measurement button and the result will be displayed on the screen.
5. Does the measurement take a long time?
Measuring time 0.5-4 seconds, very fast.
6. What power source is used for the laser rangefinder?How long does it last?
It only needs 2 5 dry batteries or 9V square batteries.Each battery can be measured thousands to tens of thousands of times.
7. Can laser rangefinder cause damage to human body?
The laser chooses the level 2 laser, will not have any damage to the human skin, but cannot look directly at the laser with the eye or with the optical device.
8. How to measure at a distance interval or outdoors when the laser beam spot cannot be clearly seen?
Rock K3 with anti-interference measurement, Pro S3 series, Rock X3 and i1 with green light indicator are selected.Be able to aim at the target accurately.
9. Does the laser rangefinder store data?
Generally, there is no storage function, some can store the final 20 groups of test data.
10. Are there any other special functions of the laser rangefinder?
Instrument has the function of continuous measurement, with Pythagorean theorem, can measure height, with the maximum value, minimum value measurement, can easily get the most accurate interval, with the function of delayed punctuality measurement.
11. Will the laser rangefinder be bulky and inconvenient to use?
The latest models weigh as little as 300 gigabytes (including batteries), making them even smaller and easier to carry than our phones.