DPS8600-485 series power supplies support 485 communications with built-in "isolated 485 to TTL module".
- Based on the switching power supply technology of BUCK structure, the working frequency is up to 150KHz, and with the minimum differential voltage of 0.5V can still work stably
- Input DC voltage 10-75V, with an AC-DC (AC to DC) switching power supply or battery, you can combine them into a high-precision digital adjustable DC power supply or charger
- The output voltage is 0-60V digitally continuously adjustable, the minimum voltage resolution is 10mV, and the ripple is lower than 50mVpp
- The output current is divided into 0-5A/8A (minimum resolution 1mA), 2 different models, the current is digital and continuously adjustable
- Provide PC software and communication protocol to support secondary programming control
- The communication protocol is divided into a simple communication protocol and a MODBUS-RTU communication protocol, which can be freely selected in the machine menu
- It can set the power-on automatic output, with its own temperature-controlled fan, intelligently adjust the speed, and it can automatically stop output when over-temperature
- With quick discharge function, the voltage response speed is adjusted very fast
- Automatically save parameters when power is off, there are 10 groups of M0~M9 storage locations, which can be saved and recalled at any time
- The internal structure is simple, and it is divided into two parts: the main board and the display board. Removing the shell allows for easy integration into your own device
240W 24V 10A 24v 10a power supply
The product pics, All NDR-240 type is with the same size, same shape, but only difference of output voltage. Pls focus on the output voltage. Below is the pics of NDR-240-24 for reference.