E4407B ESA-E Spectrum Analyzer 9KHz-26.5GHz
•0.4 dB overall amplitude accuracy
•-167 dBm DANL, with internal preamp
•Phase Noise, Noise Figure, GSM/EDGE, cdmaOne and more view full list of measurement applications
•PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
•10 MHz analysis bandwidth
•Segmented sweep for up to 32 discontinuous spans in one sweep
•Rugged and portable for lab grade performance in the field
•5 minute warm-up to guaranteed measurement accuracy
Packaging & Shipping
Pack the instrument with PE bubble bag
Foam-in-place to protect the instrument
Fasten the carton with Belt
Pack the carton with PE film to waterproof
All values are in USD and do not include the customs duties & taxes and other surcharges.
The instrument will ship out within 5 days upon payment received.
We usually choose FedEx/DHL International Economy. Other shipment way is also acceptable.
30days warranty, No ROR
During the warranty date, the buyer can return the item if have quality problem.
If you want to return the instruments, the return item has to be the original packing. Without my permission, the instrument cannot be dismantled.
You are responsible for returning the item and paying for return shipping. The payment for the freight cost will not return. Only payment for the instrument will be refund.
The refund will complete within 7 working days after we receive the return items
What does an oscilloscope do?
Oscilloscope is a kind of instrument which is widely used to display the trace change of instantaneous value measured.It can transform the electric signal invisible to the naked eye into visible image, which is convenient for people to study the change process of various electric phenomena. An oscilloscope USES a narrow beam of high-speed electrons to produce tiny points of light by hitting a surface coated with fluorescent material. Under the action of the measured signal, the electron beam ACTS like the tip of a pen and can plot the instantaneous value of the measured signal on the screen.Use oscilloscope to be able to observe all sorts of different signal amplitude the waveform curve that changes with time, still can use it to test all sorts of different electric quantity, if voltage, current, frequency, phase difference, adjust amplitude to wait a moment.
Basic principle and measuring method of oscilloscope
Oscilloscope is one kind of electrical measurement equipment with wide application. It could transfer invisible electrical signal to visible image to facilitate people research change processes of all kinds of electricity phenomenon. Oscilloscope use narrow electron beam which consists high-speed electronics and project onto screen coated with fluorescent substance to produce small spot (this is original working principle of analog oscilloscopes. Under the function of measured signal, electronics like the point of a pen which could on screen describe change curve of measured signal during instantaneous value. An oscilloscope can be used to observe the waveform curves of various signal amplitudes varying with time. It could also be used to measure various electricity, such as voltage, current, frequency, phase, amplitude modulation and etc.
(1) pre-adjusting: counterclockwise rotate the brightness button to the bottom, shift vertical and horizontal positions to the middle, set the attenuation gear at the highest level, place scan “outside X gear”
(2) turn on the power, do following steps waiting for one or two minutes after the indicator light is on
(3) adjust luminance first, then adjust the focus, adjust vertical and horizontal displacement to make the light point in center of suitable area.
(4) adjust scan, scan fine tuning and X gain, observe scan.
(5) adjust outside X gear to suitable scan range, observe the voltage waveform according to sine and cosines law on vertical direction inside the device.
(6) Connect the applied voltage to be studied to oscilloscope through Y input and earth. Adjust all gears to suitable position and observe waveform (the picture changes with time) (the synchronous polarity switch can make the starting point of the image start from positive half cycle or negative half cycle.)
(7) If you want to observe the vertical migration of light spot (with one added DC voltage), could adjust scan to “outside X gear”.
In general, the frequency of the calibration signal is 1kHz and the amplitude is 0.5v, which is used to calibrate the internal scanning oscillator frequency of the oscilloscope. If it is abnormal, the corresponding potentiometer of the oscilloscope (internal) should be adjusted until it is consistent.