6074BD USB Oscilloscopes 4 Channels 70Mhz Bandwidth Oscilloscope Digital PC Hand held Electroscopic with 25Mhz Signal Generator
Meet or exceed the performance of bench oscilloscopes, four independent analog channels, 1GSa / s high-speed real-time sampling, 2mV-10V / DIV high input sensitivity, 250MHz high bandwidth.
Pass / Fail testing, extensive trigger functions, dynamic cursor tracking waveform recording and playback, and desktop oscilloscope similar interface, easy to use, cost-effective.
USB2.0 interface, plug and play, free external power supply.
Excellent industrial design, compact, easy to carry, and the shell is made of anodized aluminum of the iPad, not only beautiful, but also improves the alloy surface hardness, good heat resistance and abrasion resistance.
More suitable for tablet PCs, notebook computers, product line maintenance, easily on business.
Software Support: Windows10, Windows 8, Windows 7
Waveform data can be time-and voltage output to EXCEL, BMP, JPG.
More than 20 kinds of automatic measurement functions, PASS / FAIL Check, be suitable for engineering applications.
Waveform average, persistence, intensity, invert, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, X-Y display.
FFT spectrum analysis.
A computer can connect many DSO, extend channel easily.
USBXI standard interface, easy to insert USBXI chassis, consisting of a combination of instruments.
Secondary development library DLL provides, Labview \ VB \ VC \ QT developers provide example
1 x 6074BD usb oscilloscope;
2 x oscilloscope probe;(Note:Just 2pcs probes in the package,if you want to buy more,please contact with us directly!!!)
2 x BNC - clip cable;
1 x usb cable;
1 x CD (driver / manual... inside)
Analog and digital oscilloscope in the observation of the details of the waveform, which has the advantage?
1. Which is more advantageous, analog or digital oscilloscope, in looking at the details of the waveform (e.g., looking at parasitic waveforms of less than 1% at zero and peak crossing)?
2. Digital oscilloscope generally provides online display of root mean square value, its accuracy is generally what?
Answer: 1) observe parasitic waveform of less than 1%. The observation accuracy is not very good either in analog oscilloscope or digital oscilloscope. The vertical accuracy of the analog oscilloscope may not be higher than that of the digital oscilloscope. For example, the vertical accuracy of the analog oscilloscope with a certain 500MHz bandwidth is ±3%, which is not more advantageous than that of the digital oscilloscope (usually the accuracy is 1-2%). Moreover, the automatic measurement function of the digital oscilloscope is more accurate than the manual measurement of the analog oscilloscope for details.
Basic principle and measuring method of oscilloscope
Oscilloscope is one kind of electrical measurement equipment with wide application. It could transfer invisible electrical signal to visible image to facilitate people research change processes of all kinds of electricity phenomenon. Oscilloscope use narrow electron beam which consists high-speed electronics and project onto screen coated with fluorescent substance to produce small spot (this is original working principle of analog oscilloscopes. Under the function of measured signal, electronics like the point of a pen which could on screen describe change curve of measured signal during instantaneous value. An oscilloscope can be used to observe the waveform curves of various signal amplitudes varying with time. It could also be used to measure various electricity, such as voltage, current, frequency, phase, amplitude modulation and etc.
(1) pre-adjusting: counterclockwise rotate the brightness button to the bottom, shift vertical and horizontal positions to the middle, set the attenuation gear at the highest level, place scan “outside X gear”
(2) turn on the power, do following steps waiting for one or two minutes after the indicator light is on
(3) adjust luminance first, then adjust the focus, adjust vertical and horizontal displacement to make the light point in center of suitable area.
(4) adjust scan, scan fine tuning and X gain, observe scan.
(5) adjust outside X gear to suitable scan range, observe the voltage waveform according to sine and cosines law on vertical direction inside the device.
(6) Connect the applied voltage to be studied to oscilloscope through Y input and earth. Adjust all gears to suitable position and observe waveform (the picture changes with time) (the synchronous polarity switch can make the starting point of the image start from positive half cycle or negative half cycle.)
(7) If you want to observe the vertical migration of light spot (with one added DC voltage), could adjust scan to “outside X gear”.
In general, the frequency of the calibration signal is 1kHz and the amplitude is 0.5v, which is used to calibrate the internal scanning oscillator frequency of the oscilloscope. If it is abnormal, the corresponding potentiometer of the oscilloscope (internal) should be adjusted until it is consistent.