Basic Laboratory Equipment Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Introduction of the DS2900 signal generator
The instrument uses a large-scale high-speed FPGA + ARM microprocessor, display with 2.4-inch TFT color LCD display. The signal generator has dual DDS signal output waveform output has sine, square, triangle, pulse, linear frequency sweep, logarithmic frequency scanning signal generating function, and can achieve arbitrary waveform generation function of the signal, the highest frequency sinusoidal signal to 5MHz, frequency resolution up 10uHz. In addition TTL sync input waveform output and SYNC is the same terminal, take advantage of this feature allows multiple signal generator phase synchronization, enabling multi-channel signal generator functions. Measurement, the instrument has a frequency measurement, period measurement, positive pulse, negative pulse width measurement and counting functions. This instrument is an electronics engineer, electronics laboratories, production lines and teaching, research and the ideal test, measurement equipment.
The main features of DS2900 signal generator
1) direct digital synthesis (DDS) technology , FPGA design , ultra-low power consumption ;
2) uses a single 5V power adapter , if the user has moved the power , but also to facilitate the achievement of field work ;
3) sine wave signal output frequency is 10uHz ~ 5MHz;
4) square wave, pulse wave , triangle wave output frequency is 10uHz ~ 1MHz;
5) contains an internal precision attenuator circuit, the small-signal output is more accurate ;
6) waveform frequency resolution up to 10uHz;
7) with an arbitrary starting point, the end of the frequency setting , linear and logarithmic sweep sweep function ;
8) has a frequency measurement, period measurement , pulse width measurement and counting positive and negative features ;
9) has a control function of the number of output pulses can be controlled by the output pulses of 1 to 1,048,575 according to the setting function
10) All parametric equalizer can be done by an internal calibration procedure ;
11) interface using interactive menus , support Chinese and English language options , allowing users a glance ;
12) chassis compact shape, easy to carry , comfortable and flexible key operation .
13) can communicate with the PC , use the PC to control the instrument , and the ability to edit arbitrary waveforms on a PC to download to the instrument output waveform.
Packaging & Shipping of DS2900 Signal generator
Packaging material: Carton/Wooden case with foam inside.
A. 3-5 workdays shipping from China by Air/Express(DHL,FedEx,UPS,EMS etc.)
B. 3-5 workdays shipping from UK Warehouse to European union countries.No need to pay for customs duties and VAT.
C. 25-30 workdays shipping from China to Russian customers. No need to pay for customs duties and VAT.
D. We can arrange shipment by sea. Minium CBM requirement : 1 CBM
DS2900 30MHZ signal function generator displays with 2.4-inch TFT color LCD display. The signal generator has dual DDS signal output waveform output has sine, square, triangle, pulse, linear frequency sweep, logarithmic frequency scanning signal generating function, and can achieve arbitrary waveform generation function of the signal, the highest frequency sinusoidal signal to 5MHz.
Sine frequency range: 0~30MHz
Square frequency range: 0~15 MHz
Triangle frequency range: 0~15 MHz
Pulse frequency range: 0~6 MHz
TTL digital frequency range: 0~6 MHz
Arbitrary wave frequency range: 0~6 MHz
Square rise time: ≤20nS
Pulse width adjustment range: 60nS - 4000S
Frequency accuracy: ±20 ppm
Frequency stability: ±1 ppm/3h
Waveform: Sine, square, triangle, pulse (duty-cycle correction, pulse width and cycle time adjustable), arbitrary wave, CMOS, DC level, half-wave, full-wave, pos-ladder, neg-Ladder, noise, exponential rise, exponential fall, tone, cink pulse, lorentz pulse, and 60 kinds user-defined waveforms.
Waveform vertical resolution: 14 bits
Waveform sampling rate: 266 MSa/s
Waveform length: 2048 points
Sine - Harmonic suppression: ≥45dBc(<1 MHz); ≥40dBc(1 MHz~20 MHz)
Sine - Total harmonic distortion: <0.8%(20 Hz~20 kHz,0dBm)
Square and Pulse - Overshoot (Square): ≤5%
Square and Pulse - Duty-cycle range(Pulse): 0.1 - 99.9%
Ramp wave – Linearity: ≥98%(0.01 Hz~10 kHz)
Amplitude range: Frequency<10MHz,0-20VPP; Frequency>10 MHz, 0 - 10Vpp.
Amplitude resolution: 1 mV
Amplitude stability: ±0.5%/5 h
Amplitude flatness: ±5%(<10 MHz); ±10%(>10 MHz)