Basic principle and measuring method of analytical oscilloscope
Oscilloscope is a widely used electronic measuring instrument. It can transform the invisible electric signal to the naked eye into the visible image, which is convenient for people to study the change process of various electric phenomena. A oscilloscope USES a narrow beam of high-speed electrons, struck on a surface coated with fluorescent material, to produce tiny points of light (this is how a traditional analog oscilloscope works). Under the action of the measured signal, the electron beam ACTS like the tip of a pen and can plot the instantaneous value of the measured signal on the screen. Use oscilloscope to be able to observe all sorts of different signal amplitude the waveform curve that changes with time, still can use it to test all sorts of different electric quantity, be like voltage, current, frequency, phase difference, amplitude modulation.
(1) Presetting: rotate the brightness knob counterclockwise to the bottom, move the vertical and horizontal position to the middle, and the attenuation is placed in the highest level, and the scanning is placed in the "outer X gear";
(2) Turn on the power again, and wait for one or two minutes after the light is on for preheating before carrying out relevant operations;
(3) First adjust the grayscale, then focus, and then adjust the horizontal and vertical displacement to make the highlights in the center of the appropriate area;
(4) Adjust scanning, scanning fine tuning and X gain, observe scanning;
(5) Unplug the outer X gear to the appropriate position in the scanning range file, and observe the voltage waveform in the vertical direction changing according to the law of sines and cosines provided by the machine;
(6) To study the external voltage from Y input and indirectly into the oscilloscope, adjust each gear to the appropriate position, you can observe the voltage waveform (and time changes of the image)(synchronous polarity switch can make the starting point of the image from the positive half cycle or negative half cycle start;
(7) If you want to observe the vertical offset of bright spot (such as when applied with a constant current voltage), you can adjust the scan to "outer X gear".
(different oscilloscopes may operate in different ways), etc.
(1) Insert the oscilloscope probe into the socket of channel 1, and put the attenuation on the probe into "1" gear;
(2) Put channel selection in CH1 and coupling mode in DC file;
(3) Insert the probe into the pinhole of the calibration signal source, and the light trace appears on the oscilloscope screen;
(4) Adjust the vertical knob and horizontal knob to stabilize the waveform displayed on the screen, and put the vertical fine-tuning and horizontal fine-tuning in the calibration position;
(5) The number of cells occupied by the waveform in the vertical direction is multiplied by the indicating value of the vertical attenuation knob to obtain the amplitude of the calibration signal.
(6) The number of bars occupied by each period of the waveform in the horizontal direction is multiplied by the indicating value of the horizontal scanning knob to obtain the period of the calibration signal (the inverse of the period is the frequency).
(7) In general, the frequency of the calibration signal is 1kHz and the amplitude is 0.5v, which is used to calibrate the internal scanning oscillator frequency of the oscilloscope. If it is abnormal, the corresponding potentiometer of the oscilloscope (internal) should be adjusted until it is consistent.
Advantages and disadvantages of using digital oscilloscope
Causes of damage to oscilloscope current probe
The reasons for the damage of the current probe, the methods for preventing the damage and the instructions for using the current probe can be summarized as follows:
Circuit board damage caused by plugging current probe after current amplifier is turned on.
Protection against damage: - do not plug or unplug the current probe while it is still active.
Magnetic ring is fragile material, drop or use too hard when it is easy to damage. Damaged/damaged magnetic rings will result in inaccurate or no longer detectable current.
How to prevent damage and use: - avoid dropping or using too hard.
Magnetic ring coil is thin, over current will cause coil burn out.
Prevent damage method: - avoid the load flow when using.
The current clamp is not aligned, and cracks will make the test inaccurate or unable to measure the current. Be careful how you push the clip.
Method to prevent damage: - when using the current clamp to align. Be careful and be careful when pushing the clip.
The cable can be easily damaged if it is pulled too hard or twisted.
Prevention of damage: - do not use the cable too hard to pull, twist, etc.