8560EC spectrum analyzer 30 HZ-2.9 GHZ
Fast digital resolution bandwidths of 1 Hz to 3 MHz
Portable, MIL-PRF-28800, Class 3 rugged
Easily transfer screen image or trace data to PC with BenchLink software
Packaging & Shipping
Pack the instrument with PE bubble bag
Foam-in-place to protect the instrument
Fasten the carton with Belt
Pack the carton with PE film to waterproof
All values are in USD and do not include the customs duties & taxes and other surcharges.
The instrument will ship out within 5 days upon payment received.
We usually choose FedEx/DHL International Economy. Other shipment way is also acceptable
30days warranty, No ROR
During the warranty date, the buyer can return the item if have quality problem.
If you want to return the instruments, the return item has to be the original packing. Without my permission, the instrument cannot be dismantled.
You are responsible for returning the item and paying for return shipping. The payment for the freight cost will not return. Only payment for the instrument will be refund.
The refund will complete within 7 working days after we receive the return items
Basic principle and measuring method of oscilloscope
Oscilloscope is one kind of electrical measurement equipment with wide application. It could transfer invisible electrical signal to visible image to facilitate people research change processes of all kinds of electricity phenomenon. Oscilloscope use narrow electron beam which consists high-speed electronics and project onto screen coated with fluorescent substance to produce small spot (this is original working principle of analog oscilloscopes. Under the function of measured signal, electronics like the point of a pen which could on screen describe change curve of measured signal during instantaneous value. An oscilloscope can be used to observe the waveform curves of various signal amplitudes varying with time. It could also be used to measure various electricity, such as voltage, current, frequency, phase, amplitude modulation and etc.
(1) pre-adjusting: counterclockwise rotate the brightness button to the bottom, shift vertical and horizontal positions to the middle, set the attenuation gear at the highest level, place scan “outside X gear”
(2) turn on the power, do following steps waiting for one or two minutes after the indicator light is on
(3) adjust luminance first, then adjust the focus, adjust vertical and horizontal displacement to make the light point in center of suitable area.
(4) adjust scan, scan fine tuning and X gain, observe scan.
(5) adjust outside X gear to suitable scan range, observe the voltage waveform according to sine and cosines law on vertical direction inside the device.
(6) Connect the applied voltage to be studied to oscilloscope through Y input and earth. Adjust all gears to suitable position and observe waveform (the picture changes with time) (the synchronous polarity switch can make the starting point of the image start from positive half cycle or negative half cycle.)
(7) If you want to observe the vertical migration of light spot (with one added DC voltage), could adjust scan to “outside X gear”.
In general, the frequency of the calibration signal is 1kHz and the amplitude is 0.5v, which is used to calibrate the internal scanning oscillator frequency of the oscilloscope. If it is abnormal, the corresponding potentiometer of the oscilloscope (internal) should be adjusted until it is consistent.
The development of oscilloscope probe
In the past 50 years, the interface design of various oscilloscope probes has been evolving continuously to meet the requirements of increased instrument bandwidth speed and measurement performance. In the earliest days, banana plugs and UHF connectors were commonly used. In the 1960s, the common BNC connector became the common probe interface type because BNC was smaller and more frequent. Currently, the BNC probe interface is still used for test and measurement instrument design, and the current higher quality BNC connector provides a maximum available bandwidth function of nearly 4GHz.
Later, some manufacturers put forward the common workarounds, BNC type probe interface design in the use of the BNC connector at the same time, additional provides a simulation code detection scale coefficients of stitching, as part of the mechanical and electrical interface design, which makes the oscilloscope is compatible with automatic detection and change the oscilloscope display of vertical attenuation range.
Requirements for oscilloscope current probe
Wide frequency range: from dc to tens or even hundreds of megabytes.
The range is large: from milliampere to kiloampere.
Small size: with the improvement of integration and the increase of signal frequency, the external size of components is getting smaller and shorter and pins are getting shorter and shorter.
Easy operation and high accuracy.