Golf and hunting distance meter customized cheap professional outdoor 1000m electronic measurement laser rangefinder
Laser rangefinder is a combination of ordinary monocular and laser rangefinder. It can measure distance, speed, angle and height while inspection.
* Laser type: 905nm
*Range error:±0.5m (±0.2%)
* Range of ranges:5-700/1000/1200
*Hitomi distance: 16mm
*Operating temperature: -20~50℃
*Exit pupil diameter: 3.8mm
*Battery type: CR2-3V
Packaging & Shipping
One unit packaging dimension / weight: 145*115*65mm/410g
Standard QTY per export carton: 10PCS
Standard export carton size: 44.5*25*16.5cm
Standard export carton weight: 4.5Kg
What are the characteristics and USES of industrial laser rangefinders?
China, with its vast resources, has abundant forestry resources.With the large-scale production brought by the reform and opening up, the importance of forestry in the national economy is becoming increasingly obvious, and the demand for commercial timber is surging.How to plan the development of forestry, measure the forestry resources with higher precision and inventory the forestry resources with the emphasis on timber sales have become important issues for forestry departments.Laser measurement skills will help promote the forestry measurement skills in China into a new era.
Multi - function laser measurement system USES
(1) interval measurement -- interval measurement is the main function of this instrument, which can directly show horizontal or oblique intervals.
(2) azimuth ------ can directly display the magnetic azimuth of measurement policy, or relative azimuth.
(3) Inclination Angle ------ can show inclination Angle (vertical Angle) or inclination percentage.
(4) policy coordinate program - the function of policy program is the function of so-called addressing or piling (lopping) in measurement, that is, input its coordinates (X, Y, Z) into the instrument at known points to align with the coordinates that can be immediately displayed for bearing measurement in measurement policy.
(5) height measurement -- use the trigonometry principle (elevation Angle, elevation Angle and horizontal interval) to measure the height of objects, including the height of trees, buildings, etc.
(6) measurement function -- this instrument has another special function program, which can directly enter the measurement function, carry out measurement and actively store information such as azimuth Angle, interval, inclination Angle, etc., which can be input into the computer and processed by PC software.
(7) navigation function -- because of the magnetic flux compass, can serve as a navigation function.
Discussion on the application of multi - function laser measurement system in forestry
(A) multi-function laser rangefinder combined with GPS
The introduction of multi-function laser rangefinder initially mainly combined with GPS, that is, GPS in the terrain constrained areas with multi-function laser rangefinder measurement.
1) land rental inventory
Multi-function laser rangefinder combined with GPS for land rental inventory, not only fast, but also high accuracy.In addition, digital image files can be pre-input into a portable computer and carried to the site for comparison.
Detailed explanation of the operation method of laser rangefinder
Laser rangefinder usually USES two methods to measure distance: pulse method and phase method.
The pulse rangefinder works like this: the laser emitted by the rangefinder is reflected from the measured object and then received by the rangefinder, which records the time of the laser's reciprocation.Half the product of the speed of light and the time to return is the distance between the rangefinder and the object being measured.
The accuracy of measuring distance by pulse method is generally about +/-1 meter.Other, the blind area of this kind of rangefinder is about 15 meters.
How to use the rangefinder:
Firstly, arrange theodolite on the station, center and level it, place the main equipment of the rangefinder on the theodolite bracket, lock it with the fixing screw of the coupling, insert the battery into the bottom of the main engine and fasten it.Arrange the reflector at the policy point, center, level, and point the mirror toward the host.
Aim the center of the board with the cross thread of theodolite, and measure the perpendicular Angle alpha.Together, observe and record temperature and barometer readings.To observe the vertical Angle, air temperature and air pressure, the purpose is to correct the tilt, temperature and air pressure of the distance measured by the rangefinder, so as to get the correct horizontal distance.
Press the "PWR" key on the power supply to start the machine, the host will self-check and flash the original set temperature, pressure and prism constant value, and the self-check will flash "good" in the future.
To correct the set value, press "TPC" and enter the temperature, pressure or prism constant (usually through "ENT" key and digital key).In general, just use the same kind of reflector, the prism constant is the same, and the temperature and pressure may be different for each observation, which needs to be set from scratch.
Adjust the hand wheel (or theodolite horizontal fretting screw) and the pitch fretting screw of the main engine by scheduling the altimeter axis, so that the rangefinder telescope can accurately aim at the prism center. n the case of flashing "good", accurate aiming can also be judged according to the sound and motion of the buzzer. The stronger the signal is, the bigger the movement and motion is. The micro-moving rangefinder from left to right makes the maximum movement and motion of the buzzer.
Application field of laser rangefinder
Laser rangefinders are now widely used in the following fields: electricity, water conservancy, communications, environment, architecture, geology, police, fire, blasting, Marine, railway, counter-terrorism/military, agriculture, forestry, real estate, leisure/field sports, etc.