If possible, please provide only your telephone number to meet the needs of your local post office. If you are absent and cannot pick up items at your location in time, the post office may ask you to remind (in most cases, the postman will only give notice).
PS: We maintain a high degree of security and confidentiality of our customer's personnel information.
We mainly use EMS Express and Parcel Register Post for transportation. You can track EMS Express and your local post office. You can follow the post office at your local post office. Both require your signature to accept.
If you need a track number, please send us an email or leave us a message
We can also use other express transportation such as: UPS, DHL, FedEx, TNT etc. The cost will be higher. If you need the above services, you should contact us first.
Freight insurance is included in the S&H fee.
In general, EMS Express takes about 3 to 6 days depending on the location in the United States. Parcel post mail faster than EMS Express
If you do not use it at ordinary times, please contact us. We will first check its track number. If it does not work, we will send a paper tracking application to the USPS post office, which will take a few days to get a reply.
What are the characteristics and USES of industrial laser rangefinders?
China, with its vast resources, has abundant forestry resources.With the large-scale production brought by the reform and opening up, the importance of forestry in the national economy is becoming increasingly obvious, and the demand for commercial timber is surging.How to plan the development of forestry, measure the forestry resources with higher precision and inventory the forestry resources with the emphasis on timber sales have become important issues for forestry departments.Laser measurement skills will help promote the forestry measurement skills in China into a new era.
Multi - function laser measurement system USES
(1) interval measurement -- interval measurement is the main function of this instrument, which can directly show horizontal or oblique intervals.
(2) azimuth ------ can directly display the magnetic azimuth of measurement policy, or relative azimuth.
(3) Inclination Angle ------ can show inclination Angle (vertical Angle) or inclination percentage.
(4) policy coordinate program - the function of policy program is the function of so-called addressing or piling (lopping) in measurement, that is, input its coordinates (X, Y, Z) into the instrument at known points to align with the coordinates that can be immediately displayed for bearing measurement in measurement policy.
(5) height measurement -- use the trigonometry principle (elevation Angle, elevation Angle and horizontal interval) to measure the height of objects, including the height of trees, buildings, etc.
(6) measurement function -- this instrument has another special function program, which can directly enter the measurement function, carry out measurement and actively store information such as azimuth Angle, interval, inclination Angle, etc., which can be input into the computer and processed by PC software.
(7) navigation function -- because of the magnetic flux compass, can serve as a navigation function.
Discussion on the application of multi - function laser measurement system in forestry
(A) multi-function laser rangefinder combined with GPS
The introduction of multi-function laser rangefinder initially mainly combined with GPS, that is, GPS in the terrain constrained areas with multi-function laser rangefinder measurement.
1) land rental inventory
Multi-function laser rangefinder combined with GPS for land rental inventory, not only fast, but also high accuracy.In addition, digital image files can be pre-input into a portable computer and carried to the site for comparison.
What are the different classifications of laser ranging sensors?
There are two types of laser ranging sensors: triangulation and time-of-flight.There are three types of time-of-flight laser ranging: pulsed laser ranging, phase-based laser ranging and interferometry laser ranging.
Pulsed laser rangefinder technology takes advantage of the fact that the laser pulse energy is relatively concentrated in time and the instantaneous power is very large (usually up to watts). In the case of cooperative targets, pulsed laser ranging can achieve edge measurements, and universal pulsed laser ranging sensors can measure distances of tens or even tens of thousands of kilometers, achieving accuracy of more than 10 centimeters. When performing a range from a few kilometers to dozens of kilometers, the distance measurement can be performed only by diffusing the signal to the pulse tube using the measured target, even if no cooperative target is used.The disadvantage is that the absolute ranging accuracy is not very high.
The phase laser ranging sensor USES the high frequency sinusoidal signal of fixed frequency to continuously modulate the luminous intensity of the laser source and measure the phase delay generated by the modulating laser back and forth once.The measured distance is calculated by phase delay.
Phase-based ranging measures the time of signal propagation indirectly by measuring the phase delay of the continuous amplitude modulated signal propagating back and forth over the distance to be measured so as to obtain the measured distance.The method has high measurement accuracy, usually at the millimeter scale.
The interferometric ranging method is also a phase ranging method, which is different from the general phase ranging method in that it does not measure the distance by measuring the phase of the laser modulated signal, but by measuring the distance by measuring the change of the interference fringe.