Measuring Range: 5 - 600m/800m/1500m
Measuring Accuracy: ±0.1m
Measuring Unit: m
Angle Range: -90°~90°
Angle Measurement Error: ±0.35°
Field of View: 7°
Objective Lens Aperture: 25mm
Diopter Adjustment: Yes
Focusing Method: Eyepiece Focusing
Power Supply: 1 * CR2 3V Batteries(not included)
Net Weight: 200g
We support wholesale,please contact us if you need to import with mass quantity
What are the characteristics and USES of industrial laser rangefinders?
China, with its vast resources, has abundant forestry resources.With the large-scale production brought by the reform and opening up, the importance of forestry in the national economy is becoming increasingly obvious, and the demand for commercial timber is surging.How to plan the development of forestry, measure the forestry resources with higher precision and inventory the forestry resources with the emphasis on timber sales have become important issues for forestry departments.Laser measurement skills will help promote the forestry measurement skills in China into a new era.
Multi - function laser measurement system USES
(1) interval measurement -- interval measurement is the main function of this instrument, which can directly show horizontal or oblique intervals.
(2) azimuth ------ can directly display the magnetic azimuth of measurement policy, or relative azimuth.
(3) Inclination Angle ------ can show inclination Angle (vertical Angle) or inclination percentage.
(4) policy coordinate program - the function of policy program is the function of so-called addressing or piling (lopping) in measurement, that is, input its coordinates (X, Y, Z) into the instrument at known points to align with the coordinates that can be immediately displayed for bearing measurement in measurement policy.
(5) height measurement -- use the trigonometry principle (elevation Angle, elevation Angle and horizontal interval) to measure the height of objects, including the height of trees, buildings, etc.
(6) measurement function -- this instrument has another special function program, which can directly enter the measurement function, carry out measurement and actively store information such as azimuth Angle, interval, inclination Angle, etc., which can be input into the computer and processed by PC software.
(7) navigation function -- because of the magnetic flux compass, can serve as a navigation function.
Discussion on the application of multi - function laser measurement system in forestry
(A) multi-function laser rangefinder combined with GPS
The introduction of multi-function laser rangefinder initially mainly combined with GPS, that is, GPS in the terrain constrained areas with multi-function laser rangefinder measurement.
1) land rental inventory
Multi-function laser rangefinder combined with GPS for land rental inventory, not only fast, but also high accuracy.In addition, digital image files can be pre-input into a portable computer and carried to the site for comparison.
What is the development prospect of laser rangefinder in China?
As the world's factory, laser rangefinder industry has a good prospect and potential. Since the 21st century, China's laser market has shown a steady and rapid growth trend.Despite the rapid development of the industry, we should be aware that China's laser industry started late, the foundation is weak, and the gap with the world's major countries is still large. For example, China's laser processing systems are quite different from those made in advanced countries.It accounts for only about 2% of global sales.Mainly reflected in: high-end laser processing system less, uneven;The laser of the main component of the laser rangefinder is not closed;There is a big gap in laser micromachining equipment.
Major problems remain:
There are fewer core technologies: many of the key infrastructure technologies have not been solved, and some technologies have even regressed.At present, most of the core technologies of domestic laser rangefinder are imported, and the competitiveness of the products is insufficient.
The combination of product research and development is not satisfactory: China still leads the world in academic research on laser rangefinders, but the industry is very backward, intellectual property rights and patent results are not well protected, and many advanced laser technologies have not been translated into industrial applications.In addition, academic openness is not enough, and innovation is inefficient due to the fear of technological loss.
Weak innovation ability, poor support ability: the system support ability is not high, the innovation ability is insufficient, mostly is the traditional structure type.At present, most industries are integrated industries of optical machinery and electronic computing, and the combination of domestic laser and other industries is very bad, low degree of intelligence and automation, which increases the difficulty of users.
From a technical management perspective, there is a lack of a good evaluation system: there are no national standards, the evaluation system "equivalence" conversion is improper, not flashy.The existing evaluation system is a kind of self-cycle, which leads to the insufficient quality supervision of laser products and is not conducive to the development of laser industry.