Low power consumpiton, 1 pcs CR2 battery 6000 times measure
CE, EN50825, FDA certified, battery UN38.3 & MSDS report available
Our goal is to build a valuable brand of our products. We get more than 10 patents in the field of laser rangefinders thanks to our continuous accumulation of intellectual property & quality control . Our products & brand is guaranteed by CE, ROSH, FDA & FCC certification.
Packaging & Shipping
Some differences between ultrasonic rangefinder and laser rangefinder are introduced
The principle of laser rangefinder is the same as radio radar. After laser alignment is sent out, measure its reciprocating time, and then multiply by the speed of light to get reciprocating interval.Because the laser has the high direction, the high monochromatism and the high power and so on the merit, these about measures the distance interval, the determination policy azimuth, the enhancement accepts the system the signal to noise ratio, guarantees the measurement precision and so on is very key, therefore the laser ranging receives the attention day by day.
The laser radar developed on the basis of the laser rangefinder can not only measure distance, but also can measure the orientation, the speed and acceleration, has been successfully used in the ranging and tracking of artificial satellites, such as the selection of ruby laser laser radar, ranging scale of 500 ~ 2000 km, the error of only a few meters.At present, ruby laser, neodymium glass laser, carbon dioxide laser and gallium arsenide laser are often used as the light source of laser rangefinder.
Ultrasonic sensors are often used to detect distant objects, and because they are not optical devices, they are unaffected by color changes.However, ultrasonic sensors measure the interval according to the speed of sound, so there are some inherent defects that cannot be used in the following situations, while laser sensors do not have the following problems:
(1) when the policy to be tested is not in line with the transducer of the sensor.Because the ultrasonic inspection policy must be in the sensor with a deviation of no more than 10° Angle.
(2) occasions where visible light spots are required for location calibration.
(3) occasions where the required beam diameter is small.Generally, the diameter of ultrasonic beam is 0.76cm when it is 2m away from the sensor.
(4) windy occasions.
(5) vacuum occasions.
(6) large temperature gradient occasion.Because in this case there is a change in the speed of sound.
(7) occasions for rapid response of demand.
The principle of telescopic rangefinder and its key points of selection
Telescopic rangefinders usually use the pulse method to measure distance.The pulse method works as follows: the laser emitted by the rangefinder is reflected off the object to be measured, and is then received by the rangefinder, which simultaneously records the time of the laser round trip.Half the speed of light times the round trip time is the distance between the rangefinder and the object being measured.The accuracy of the pulse method used to measure the distance is usually about +/- 1 m.In addition, such rangefinders typically measure dead zones of about 15 meters.
Points of selection
1. The basic parameter of a telescopic rangefinder is to measure distance.First, you should choose a telescopic rangefinder that needs to measure distance.
2. Measurement accuracy. The nominal measurement accuracy of all manufacturers is +/- 1 meter, which is only theoretical data.The measurement accuracy depends on the target environment, telescope rangefinder lens, infrared laser emitter quality and data processor accuracy.