1. Argonomic design for easy holding
2. Rainproof IPX4
3. Coated multi-layered lens for better light transmission
4. Class 1 laser eyesafe, 3 lens optics system
Take you to understand the laser rangefinder diffuse reflection problems
Usually in order to reduce errors, laser rangefinders will be placed on the measured end of a reflective surface, to reduce the diffuse reflection of the formation of errors, snipers with a telescopic laser rangefinders how to overcome this problem?It works in much the same way as sonar, but can signals that receive reflected light be easily interfered with by other wavelengths and intensifies of light in the environment?
Laser rangefinder (pulse) detection device generally used avalanche photodiode, it is only sensitive to a specific wavelength of light, wavelength matching if very small light intensity can be detected by it, wavelength mismatch, even if the light intensity is very large, can not be detected.The laser just has the good monochromatic characteristic, the commonly used wavelength is 905nm.So signals that receive reflected light are not simply interfered with by other wavelengths and intensives of light in the environment.
There are two kinds of laser ranging methods commonly used: pulse method and phase method.
The phase method measures the distance by measuring the phase deviation of the returned wave. This requires the cooperative target, which is said to put a reflection surface on the measured end. In this case, the range finder emits less power.
Snipers with telescopic laser rangefinder is generally used by the pulse method, that is, to announce a pulse, start timing, receiving the reflected pulse stop timing, achieve the purpose of ranging.In this case, when there is no cooperative target, the loss of diffuse reflected light wave energy is very serious, but generally does not affect the measurement.The reasons are stated above.Generally, the transmitting power of rangefinder will be increased to make certain compensation.
What are the characteristics and USES of industrial laser rangefinders?
China, with its vast resources, has abundant forestry resources.With the large-scale production brought by the reform and opening up, the importance of forestry in the national economy is becoming increasingly obvious, and the demand for commercial timber is surging.How to plan the development of forestry, measure the forestry resources with higher precision and inventory the forestry resources with the emphasis on timber sales have become important issues for forestry departments.Laser measurement skills will help promote the forestry measurement skills in China into a new era.
Multi - function laser measurement system USES
(1) interval measurement -- interval measurement is the main function of this instrument, which can directly show horizontal or oblique intervals.
(2) azimuth ------ can directly display the magnetic azimuth of measurement policy, or relative azimuth.
(3) Inclination Angle ------ can show inclination Angle (vertical Angle) or inclination percentage.
(4) policy coordinate program - the function of policy program is the function of so-called addressing or piling (lopping) in measurement, that is, input its coordinates (X, Y, Z) into the instrument at known points to align with the coordinates that can be immediately displayed for bearing measurement in measurement policy.
(5) height measurement -- use the trigonometry principle (elevation Angle, elevation Angle and horizontal interval) to measure the height of objects, including the height of trees, buildings, etc.
(6) measurement function -- this instrument has another special function program, which can directly enter the measurement function, carry out measurement and actively store information such as azimuth Angle, interval, inclination Angle, etc., which can be input into the computer and processed by PC software.
(7) navigation function -- because of the magnetic flux compass, can serve as a navigation function.
Discussion on the application of multi - function laser measurement system in forestry
(A) multi-function laser rangefinder combined with GPS
The introduction of multi-function laser rangefinder initially mainly combined with GPS, that is, GPS in the terrain constrained areas with multi-function laser rangefinder measurement.
1) land rental inventory
Multi-function laser rangefinder combined with GPS for land rental inventory, not only fast, but also high accuracy.In addition, digital image files can be pre-input into a portable computer and carried to the site for comparison.