1. Argonomic design for easy holding
2. Rainproof IPX4
3. Coated multi-layered lens for better light transmission
4. Class 1 laser eyesafe, 3 lens optics system
What are the significant advantages of laser rangefinders?
A laser rangefinder is an instrument that USES a laser to precisely measure the distance between policies.The laser rangefinder shoots a very fine laser beam at the target when it is in operation. The laser beam reflected from the target by the photoelectric element is measured by the timer.
If the laser is continuously fired, the range can be up to about 40 kilometers, and can be operated day and night.If the laser is pulsed, the accuracy is generally low, but for distance measurement, can achieve a good relative accuracy.
Laser rangefinder light weight, small volume, short operation speed is fast and accurate, its error is only one 5 of the other optical rangefinder to one percent, and therefore is widely used in measurement of topography, field measurement, tanks, planes, ships and artillery range of policies, measurement of clouds, the height of the aircraft, missiles and satellites, etc.It is an important technical equipment to improve the precision of high tanks, aircraft, ships and artillery.As the price of laser rangefinder continues to reduce, the industry has gradually begun to use laser rangefinder.A number of new miniature rangefinders with the advantages of fast ranging, small size and reliable function have appeared at home and abroad, which can be widely used in industrial measurement and control, mines, ports and other fields.
The principle of telescopic rangefinder and its key points of selection
Telescopic rangefinders usually use the pulse method to measure distance.The pulse method works as follows: the laser emitted by the rangefinder is reflected off the object to be measured, and is then received by the rangefinder, which simultaneously records the time of the laser round trip.Half the speed of light times the round trip time is the distance between the rangefinder and the object being measured.The accuracy of the pulse method used to measure the distance is usually about +/- 1 m.In addition, such rangefinders typically measure dead zones of about 15 meters.
Points of selection
1. The basic parameter of a telescopic rangefinder is to measure distance.First, you should choose a telescopic rangefinder that needs to measure distance.
2. Measurement accuracy. The nominal measurement accuracy of all manufacturers is +/- 1 meter, which is only theoretical data.The measurement accuracy depends on the target environment, telescope rangefinder lens, infrared laser emitter quality and data processor accuracy.