1. Q: Does your company accept customization?
A: OEM/ ODM is welcomed. Any logo and any color can be customized.
2. Q: What’s the delivery time after an order placed?
A: Regular products in stock, 5 days after payment.
OEM products, normally 10-45 days after payment.
3. Q: What’s the MOQ?
A: Regular products only 1pcs.
4. Q: What’s the warranty of the product?
A: We offer 1 year warranty.
Within the warranty period, if there is any quality problem, please show us photos first. Then we can send you parts, or you may be required to send product back to us, we can repair it or exchange it for you depending on the problem. Please make sure to contact us first instead of sending it to us directly.
Improper use of the instrument and man-made damage is not included in warranty. Warranty only aimed at the problem caused by the product quality.
5. Q: How to place an order?
A: a.Send us an inquiry.
b.Confirm products you want
c. Confirm the price, freight and other details
d. Complete the payment
e.we start production and arrange the shipment
Tell you the basics of laser rangefinders
Laser rangefinder usually adopts two methods to measure the interval: pulse method and phase method. The pulse rangefinder works like this: the laser emitted by the rangefinder is reflected by the measured object and then accepted by the rangefinder, which also records the time when the laser goes back and forth. Half the product of the speed of light and the time of return is the distance between the rangefinder and the measured object.The accuracy of pulse measurement interval is generally around +/-1 m.Other, this kind of rangefinder measurement blind area is generally about 15 meters.
Laser rangefinders are now widely used in the following fields: electricity, water conservancy, communications, environment, architecture, geology, police, fire, explosion, navigation, railway, counter-terrorism/military, agriculture, forestry, real estate, leisure/outdoor sports, etc.
Literally, the laser rangefinder USES laser as the main operating material to carry on the operation. Currently, handheld laser rangefinders operate in the following types of materials: semiconductor lasers with operating wavelengths of 905 nanometers and 1540 nanometers, and YAG lasers with operating wavelengths of 1064 nanometers. The 1064 nanometer wavelength is harmful to human skin and eyes, especially if the eye accidentally touches the 1064 nanometer wavelength laser, the damage to the eyes may be permanent.So, in foreign countries, handheld laser rangefinders, the 1064 nanometer laser is completely cancelled.In China, some manufacturers also produce laser rangefinders with 1064 nanometers.
We call the 905 nanometers and 1540 nanometers laser rangefinders "safe."With regard to the laser rangefinder with 1064 nanometers, we call it "unsafe" because of its potential harm to human body.
What are the characteristics and USES of industrial laser rangefinders?
China, with its vast resources, has abundant forestry resources.With the large-scale production brought by the reform and opening up, the importance of forestry in the national economy is becoming increasingly obvious, and the demand for commercial timber is surging.How to plan the development of forestry, measure the forestry resources with higher precision and inventory the forestry resources with the emphasis on timber sales have become important issues for forestry departments.Laser measurement skills will help promote the forestry measurement skills in China into a new era.
Multi - function laser measurement system USES
(1) interval measurement -- interval measurement is the main function of this instrument, which can directly show horizontal or oblique intervals.
(2) azimuth ------ can directly display the magnetic azimuth of measurement policy, or relative azimuth.
(3) Inclination Angle ------ can show inclination Angle (vertical Angle) or inclination percentage.
(4) policy coordinate program - the function of policy program is the function of so-called addressing or piling (lopping) in measurement, that is, input its coordinates (X, Y, Z) into the instrument at known points to align with the coordinates that can be immediately displayed for bearing measurement in measurement policy.
(5) height measurement -- use the trigonometry principle (elevation Angle, elevation Angle and horizontal interval) to measure the height of objects, including the height of trees, buildings, etc.
(6) measurement function -- this instrument has another special function program, which can directly enter the measurement function, carry out measurement and actively store information such as azimuth Angle, interval, inclination Angle, etc., which can be input into the computer and processed by PC software.
(7) navigation function -- because of the magnetic flux compass, can serve as a navigation function.
Discussion on the application of multi - function laser measurement system in forestry
(A) multi-function laser rangefinder combined with GPS
The introduction of multi-function laser rangefinder initially mainly combined with GPS, that is, GPS in the terrain constrained areas with multi-function laser rangefinder measurement.
1) land rental inventory
Multi-function laser rangefinder combined with GPS for land rental inventory, not only fast, but also high accuracy.In addition, digital image files can be pre-input into a portable computer and carried to the site for comparison.