(Ranging Telescope) is a combination of ordinary monocular and laser rangefinde.It can measure distance, speed, angle and height while inspection.
Application of laser rangefinder
How weather conditions affect laser rangefinders?
Basically all instruments will be affected by climate and climate, laser rangefinder is no exception, next let me introduce to us what factors will affect the measurement accuracy of laser rangefinder.
We all know that the measurement principle of laser rangefinder is to use the straight line transmission and reflection of light for ranging, but during the measurement process, refraction will occur, and then the measurement error will be formed, but the refractive index can be used for calibration.
When the laser is transmitted in the air, it will be absorbed and scattered by the atmosphere. Generally, the shorter the wavelength is, the stronger the scattering will be, and the weaker the absorption will be.
Because the change of atmospheric conditions makes the refractive index of atmosphere in space straight distribution is not uniform, that is, there is a refractive index straight razor.The path of the light beam transmitted in this space will be a curve, so that its light path is not equal to the verse distance, and there is also the influence of the curvature of the earth when the distance is longer.When the ranging accuracy reaches the micron level and the distance exceeds 10-20 highways, curvature correction should be added.
Temperatures also have an effect on laser range finders, which can be disabled by temperatures above 50 degrees and below 40 degrees.
What are the characteristics and USES of industrial laser rangefinders?
China, with its vast resources, has abundant forestry resources.With the large-scale production brought by the reform and opening up, the importance of forestry in the national economy is becoming increasingly obvious, and the demand for commercial timber is surging.How to plan the development of forestry, measure the forestry resources with higher precision and inventory the forestry resources with the emphasis on timber sales have become important issues for forestry departments.Laser measurement skills will help promote the forestry measurement skills in China into a new era.
Multi - function laser measurement system USES
(1) interval measurement -- interval measurement is the main function of this instrument, which can directly show horizontal or oblique intervals.
(2) azimuth ------ can directly display the magnetic azimuth of measurement policy, or relative azimuth.
(3) Inclination Angle ------ can show inclination Angle (vertical Angle) or inclination percentage.
(4) policy coordinate program - the function of policy program is the function of so-called addressing or piling (lopping) in measurement, that is, input its coordinates (X, Y, Z) into the instrument at known points to align with the coordinates that can be immediately displayed for bearing measurement in measurement policy.
(5) height measurement -- use the trigonometry principle (elevation Angle, elevation Angle and horizontal interval) to measure the height of objects, including the height of trees, buildings, etc.
(6) measurement function -- this instrument has another special function program, which can directly enter the measurement function, carry out measurement and actively store information such as azimuth Angle, interval, inclination Angle, etc., which can be input into the computer and processed by PC software.
(7) navigation function -- because of the magnetic flux compass, can serve as a navigation function.
Discussion on the application of multi - function laser measurement system in forestry
(A) multi-function laser rangefinder combined with GPS
The introduction of multi-function laser rangefinder initially mainly combined with GPS, that is, GPS in the terrain constrained areas with multi-function laser rangefinder measurement.
1) land rental inventory
Multi-function laser rangefinder combined with GPS for land rental inventory, not only fast, but also high accuracy.In addition, digital image files can be pre-input into a portable computer and carried to the site for comparison.