2018 Hot Sale Product SW-600A 600m multi functional Laser Range Finder rangefinder
Laser rangefinder (Ranging Telescope) is a combination of ordinary monocular and laser rangefinde.It can measure distance, speed, angle and height while inspection.
What are the significant advantages of laser rangefinders?
A laser rangefinder is an instrument that USES a laser to precisely measure the distance between policies.The laser rangefinder shoots a very fine laser beam at the target when it is in operation. The laser beam reflected from the target by the photoelectric element is measured by the timer.
If the laser is continuously fired, the range can be up to about 40 kilometers, and can be operated day and night.If the laser is pulsed, the accuracy is generally low, but for distance measurement, can achieve a good relative accuracy.
Laser rangefinder light weight, small volume, short operation speed is fast and accurate, its error is only one 5 of the other optical rangefinder to one percent, and therefore is widely used in measurement of topography, field measurement, tanks, planes, ships and artillery range of policies, measurement of clouds, the height of the aircraft, missiles and satellites, etc.It is an important technical equipment to improve the precision of high tanks, aircraft, ships and artillery.As the price of laser rangefinder continues to reduce, the industry has gradually begun to use laser rangefinder.A number of new miniature rangefinders with the advantages of fast ranging, small size and reliable function have appeared at home and abroad, which can be widely used in industrial measurement and control, mines, ports and other fields.
What are the characteristics and USES of industrial laser rangefinders?
China, with its vast resources, has abundant forestry resources.With the large-scale production brought by the reform and opening up, the importance of forestry in the national economy is becoming increasingly obvious, and the demand for commercial timber is surging.How to plan the development of forestry, measure the forestry resources with higher precision and inventory the forestry resources with the emphasis on timber sales have become important issues for forestry departments.Laser measurement skills will help promote the forestry measurement skills in China into a new era.
Multi - function laser measurement system USES
(1) interval measurement -- interval measurement is the main function of this instrument, which can directly show horizontal or oblique intervals.
(2) azimuth ------ can directly display the magnetic azimuth of measurement policy, or relative azimuth.
(3) Inclination Angle ------ can show inclination Angle (vertical Angle) or inclination percentage.
(4) policy coordinate program - the function of policy program is the function of so-called addressing or piling (lopping) in measurement, that is, input its coordinates (X, Y, Z) into the instrument at known points to align with the coordinates that can be immediately displayed for bearing measurement in measurement policy.
(5) height measurement -- use the trigonometry principle (elevation Angle, elevation Angle and horizontal interval) to measure the height of objects, including the height of trees, buildings, etc.
(6) measurement function -- this instrument has another special function program, which can directly enter the measurement function, carry out measurement and actively store information such as azimuth Angle, interval, inclination Angle, etc., which can be input into the computer and processed by PC software.
(7) navigation function -- because of the magnetic flux compass, can serve as a navigation function.
Discussion on the application of multi - function laser measurement system in forestry
(A) multi-function laser rangefinder combined with GPS
The introduction of multi-function laser rangefinder initially mainly combined with GPS, that is, GPS in the terrain constrained areas with multi-function laser rangefinder measurement.
1) land rental inventory
Multi-function laser rangefinder combined with GPS for land rental inventory, not only fast, but also high accuracy.In addition, digital image files can be pre-input into a portable computer and carried to the site for comparison.