Except man-made mistakes, we will exchange the defective with a brand new one within 14 days after you get our product. According to the guild regulations customer shall be responsible for the returning shipping fee.
All scopes and items have three years warranty.
Some differences between ultrasonic rangefinder and laser rangefinder are introduced
The principle of laser rangefinder is the same as radio radar. After laser alignment is sent out, measure its reciprocating time, and then multiply by the speed of light to get reciprocating interval.Because the laser has the high direction, the high monochromatism and the high power and so on the merit, these about measures the distance interval, the determination policy azimuth, the enhancement accepts the system the signal to noise ratio, guarantees the measurement precision and so on is very key, therefore the laser ranging receives the attention day by day.
The laser radar developed on the basis of the laser rangefinder can not only measure distance, but also can measure the orientation, the speed and acceleration, has been successfully used in the ranging and tracking of artificial satellites, such as the selection of ruby laser laser radar, ranging scale of 500 ~ 2000 km, the error of only a few meters.At present, ruby laser, neodymium glass laser, carbon dioxide laser and gallium arsenide laser are often used as the light source of laser rangefinder.
Ultrasonic sensors are often used to detect distant objects, and because they are not optical devices, they are unaffected by color changes.However, ultrasonic sensors measure the interval according to the speed of sound, so there are some inherent defects that cannot be used in the following situations, while laser sensors do not have the following problems:
(1) when the policy to be tested is not in line with the transducer of the sensor.Because the ultrasonic inspection policy must be in the sensor with a deviation of no more than 10° Angle.
(2) occasions where visible light spots are required for location calibration.
(3) occasions where the required beam diameter is small.Generally, the diameter of ultrasonic beam is 0.76cm when it is 2m away from the sensor.
(4) windy occasions.
(5) vacuum occasions.
(6) large temperature gradient occasion.Because in this case there is a change in the speed of sound.
(7) occasions for rapid response of demand.
What are the characteristics and USES of industrial laser rangefinders?
China, with its vast resources, has abundant forestry resources.With the large-scale production brought by the reform and opening up, the importance of forestry in the national economy is becoming increasingly obvious, and the demand for commercial timber is surging.How to plan the development of forestry, measure the forestry resources with higher precision and inventory the forestry resources with the emphasis on timber sales have become important issues for forestry departments.Laser measurement skills will help promote the forestry measurement skills in China into a new era.
Multi - function laser measurement system USES
(1) interval measurement -- interval measurement is the main function of this instrument, which can directly show horizontal or oblique intervals.
(2) azimuth ------ can directly display the magnetic azimuth of measurement policy, or relative azimuth.
(3) Inclination Angle ------ can show inclination Angle (vertical Angle) or inclination percentage.
(4) policy coordinate program - the function of policy program is the function of so-called addressing or piling (lopping) in measurement, that is, input its coordinates (X, Y, Z) into the instrument at known points to align with the coordinates that can be immediately displayed for bearing measurement in measurement policy.
(5) height measurement -- use the trigonometry principle (elevation Angle, elevation Angle and horizontal interval) to measure the height of objects, including the height of trees, buildings, etc.
(6) measurement function -- this instrument has another special function program, which can directly enter the measurement function, carry out measurement and actively store information such as azimuth Angle, interval, inclination Angle, etc., which can be input into the computer and processed by PC software.
(7) navigation function -- because of the magnetic flux compass, can serve as a navigation function.
Discussion on the application of multi - function laser measurement system in forestry
(A) multi-function laser rangefinder combined with GPS
The introduction of multi-function laser rangefinder initially mainly combined with GPS, that is, GPS in the terrain constrained areas with multi-function laser rangefinder measurement.
1) land rental inventory
Multi-function laser rangefinder combined with GPS for land rental inventory, not only fast, but also high accuracy.In addition, digital image files can be pre-input into a portable computer and carried to the site for comparison.