The better visibility in cloudy and nightfall
· Bak4 roof prism
· Soft ABS spray-paint covered for shock protection
· Three modes: Rain Mode, High Reflection Object Mode and Long Range Mode
· Focus adjustment at eyepiece lens
· With free lens cleaning cloth, nylon belt holsterand hand sling
· Vector Optics and made in China under our strict quality control
What are the characteristics and USES of industrial laser rangefinders?
China, with its vast resources, has abundant forestry resources.With the large-scale production brought by the reform and opening up, the importance of forestry in the national economy is becoming increasingly obvious, and the demand for commercial timber is surging.How to plan the development of forestry, measure the forestry resources with higher precision and inventory the forestry resources with the emphasis on timber sales have become important issues for forestry departments.Laser measurement skills will help promote the forestry measurement skills in China into a new era.
Multi - function laser measurement system USES
(1) interval measurement -- interval measurement is the main function of this instrument, which can directly show horizontal or oblique intervals.
(2) azimuth ------ can directly display the magnetic azimuth of measurement policy, or relative azimuth.
(3) Inclination Angle ------ can show inclination Angle (vertical Angle) or inclination percentage.
(4) policy coordinate program - the function of policy program is the function of so-called addressing or piling (lopping) in measurement, that is, input its coordinates (X, Y, Z) into the instrument at known points to align with the coordinates that can be immediately displayed for bearing measurement in measurement policy.
(5) height measurement -- use the trigonometry principle (elevation Angle, elevation Angle and horizontal interval) to measure the height of objects, including the height of trees, buildings, etc.
(6) measurement function -- this instrument has another special function program, which can directly enter the measurement function, carry out measurement and actively store information such as azimuth Angle, interval, inclination Angle, etc., which can be input into the computer and processed by PC software.
(7) navigation function -- because of the magnetic flux compass, can serve as a navigation function.
Discussion on the application of multi - function laser measurement system in forestry
(A) multi-function laser rangefinder combined with GPS
The introduction of multi-function laser rangefinder initially mainly combined with GPS, that is, GPS in the terrain constrained areas with multi-function laser rangefinder measurement.
1) land rental inventory
Multi-function laser rangefinder combined with GPS for land rental inventory, not only fast, but also high accuracy.In addition, digital image files can be pre-input into a portable computer and carried to the site for comparison.
The principle of telescopic rangefinder and its key points of selection
Telescopic rangefinders usually use the pulse method to measure distance.The pulse method works as follows: the laser emitted by the rangefinder is reflected off the object to be measured, and is then received by the rangefinder, which simultaneously records the time of the laser round trip.Half the speed of light times the round trip time is the distance between the rangefinder and the object being measured.The accuracy of the pulse method used to measure the distance is usually about +/- 1 m.In addition, such rangefinders typically measure dead zones of about 15 meters.
Points of selection
1. The basic parameter of a telescopic rangefinder is to measure distance.First, you should choose a telescopic rangefinder that needs to measure distance.
2. Measurement accuracy. The nominal measurement accuracy of all manufacturers is +/- 1 meter, which is only theoretical data.The measurement accuracy depends on the target environment, telescope rangefinder lens, infrared laser emitter quality and data processor accuracy.